M 07765 642 273

T 01606 278707


Brexit ‘no-deal’ update (28/08/19)

We are getting numerous requests for help and guidance about Brexit, and although there is much still to be answered, we have tried to summarise what ...   Read more >

Health mark updates

DEFRA have released guidance about the ‘oval’ health marks applied to products of animal origin (POAO) for approved establishments. Curren...   Read more >

How to simplify getting an export health certificate (EHC)…..

Although it may at first seem daunting to apply for and try to get an EHC issued, if you follow the advice and guidelines below, it will help to speed...   Read more >

What product can I send to what country?

There are over 1,500 different EHCs (export health certificates) available, that cover the export of all types of different animal products to countri...   Read more >

Amivet team expands once again

The Amivet team has expanded recently, with two extra new fully qualified official veterinarians (OVs) now working with us. We also have two new Certi...   Read more >

What dairy products can you export?

Ice Cream.
Whey protein – powder and drinks.
Puddings eg custard.
Sauces eg curry.
Baby food.

In 2016, the dairy export market was worth £389 million - contact us to see if you could export your product?

Amivet Exports Ltd - Quick Quiz - Answers

That's right....all are products of animal origin....even if they are not for consumption...you still may need a certificate to export them. Contact us for info on exporting your product #export

Amivet Exports Ltd - Quick Quiz
How well do you know your export products?
Which of the products below ma need a export certificate? #feather #burger #cake #leather #export #quiz
Find out in 1 hour!

Load More...