M 07765 642 273

T 01606 278707


ESVOT conference in London

Andrew Iveson recently attended one of the world’s premier veterinary orthopaedic conferences, situated in London at the Queen Elizabeth II conf...   Read more >

How to get a brand new Export Health Certificate issued for a new market

Export Health Certificates (EHCs) are regularly updated to keep pace with the changing status of global animal health. There are over 1,500 available,...   Read more >

Everything you need to know about Export Health Certificates

An Export Health Certificate or EHC is a document that confirms that certain information, health standards and regulations have been met – so an...   Read more >

What product can I send to what country?

There are over 1,500 different EHCs (export health certificates available) that cover the export of all types of different animal products to countrie...   Read more >

What impact will ‘Brexit’ have on the animal product export trade?

The referendum vote was a landmark moment for the UK. The wheels have been set in motion, as the UK prepares to leave the European Union. But this mov...   Read more >