T 01606 278707


Export document training course passed with merit

Andrew Iveson has recently undertaken a day long training course on all aspects of export documentation. This course was organised though the Greater ...   Read more >

5 step guide to growing your food exports

So you may be a food producer or manufacturer that already sells your goods to the UK market. You may even already export overseas. What next? There i...   Read more >

What is an import permit and why do you need one?

When you export animal products to different countries, you need an Export Health Certificate (EHC). These are drawn up when the UK agrees with anothe...   Read more >

ESVOT conference in London

Andrew Iveson recently attended one of the world’s premier veterinary orthopaedic conferences, situated in London at the Queen Elizabeth II conf...   Read more >

How to get a brand new Export Health Certificate issued for a new market

Export Health Certificates (EHCs) are regularly updated to keep pace with the changing status of global animal health. There are over 1,500 available,...   Read more >

UK food and drink exports to the EU 'almost halve' in first quarter. FDF says the drop in exports his federation had recorded was a "disaster" for the industry. #brexitreality https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57518910

🆕📑 Today, the FDF published its Q1 Trade Snapshot for 2021, showing that non-EU exports of #foodanddrink outgrew sales to countries in the EU, as a consequence of the ongoing impacts of Covid-19 and changes in the UK’s trading relationships 🚢🇬🇧

🔗: https://bit.ly/3xnv4Om

#Exporting #food to #EU? Need help? Get a grant of up to £2,000 towards professional advice from official vets as to how to proceed http://ow.ly/6Pyw50FcUjN

Load More...