T 01606 278707


What impact does global animal health have on my export?

Like people, animals are subject to certain diseases. These can, for example, affect the quality of the meat, milk, or even the skin. As well as affec...   Read more >

Your guide to export health certificates

An Export Health Certificate or EHC is a document that confirms that certain information, health standards and regulations have been met – so that a...   Read more >

Amivet sponsors Manchester homeless charity Barnabus

Amivet is delighted to announce that we have become a corporate sponsor of Manchester based charity for the homeless, ‘Barnabus’, for 2016...   Read more >

Where should I focus my exports?

Looking for a new market? Where should I focus my exports? When you’ve approached the stage where your business is ready to start exporting, one of ...   Read more >

Why do I need a vet to export certain food products?

Why do I need a veterinary surgeon to export certain food products?   Many companies who are looking to export food products for the first time f...   Read more >

UK food and drink exports to the EU 'almost halve' in first quarter. FDF says the drop in exports his federation had recorded was a "disaster" for the industry. #brexitreality https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57518910

🆕📑 Today, the FDF published its Q1 Trade Snapshot for 2021, showing that non-EU exports of #foodanddrink outgrew sales to countries in the EU, as a consequence of the ongoing impacts of Covid-19 and changes in the UK’s trading relationships 🚢🇬🇧

🔗: https://bit.ly/3xnv4Om

#Exporting #food to #EU? Need help? Get a grant of up to £2,000 towards professional advice from official vets as to how to proceed http://ow.ly/6Pyw50FcUjN

Load More...